"FlexReg" Model PLR5W Features:
- Failsafe Switch Design assures continued operation even if switch contacts ever fail. *
- Less than 30 micro amps current draw when switched off. Batteries can be left connected for months without significant drain when the unit is switched off.
- 5A maximum current rating.
- Selectable voltage ranges of 5.75V to 6.65V for standard servos and 6.68 V to 7.75V for HV / WV servos. 32 programmable voltage settings within each voltage range. *
- High reliability Surface Mount components reduce weight and size.
- Ideal for redundant power applications.
- Ultra low dropout voltage design.
- For 2 cell LiPo / LiIon / LiFe or 5 cell NiMh / NiCad applications.
- Multiple battery / multiple regulator configuration support for either concurrent or failover redundancy.
- Battery voltage monitoring/charge port with signal lead connection.
- Customized output voltage ranges and adjustment increments available by special order.
* Redundant power system configurations require a 2nd PLR5W
** The E-Z Set programming box has been discontinued, however an ordinary voltmeter can be used instead for voltage programming. See Tech-Tip 0901 for details.
Download the PLR5W Quickstart Guide
Download the PLR5W Data Sheet